Collaborative science for safe, nutritious and sustainable food is what ILSI Europe stands for. Our mission is to develop, communicate and disseminate science-based guidance to tackle food, public health, and sustainability challenges. We facilitate collaboration and consensus building between academic, industry and public authority experts. We operate within a framework of the highest principles of scientific integrity. Our fit-for-purpose deliverables include peer-reviewed publications, reports, guidance documents, workshops, webinars, symposia and more. ILSI Europe is the European branch of the International Life Sciences Institute (ILSI), a global, non-profit federation.
Role in TITAN:
- Coordinating and managing the project and its bodies to monitor compliance with the obligations stated in the Grant Agreement.
- Acting as intermediary between the Consortium and the Granting Authority.
- Leading the Ethics Compliance activities to ensure the adherence to the European relevant high standards.
- Ensuring the implementation of the Data Management Plan of the project.
- Leading the education programmes that will be developed highlighting transparency in the food supply chain.
- Supporting the communication and dissemination activities.
- Supporting the development of the Stakeholder Board and of the Network of Expertise.